We provide care for adults and children with ear, nose and throat disorders. From correcting painful sinus conditions, to treating hearing loss, we make a difference in people's lives everyday. Using state-of-the-art lasers, electrosurgery or endoscopic surgery, we can treat most of your ailments, specifically tonsilitis and ear infections in children, snoring, breathing or hearing problems in adults.
The highest quality of Ear Nose and Throat services are provided by a state-of-the-art clinic in the following areas:
- • General Otolaryngology e.g.
- › Tonsillectomy
- › Adenoidectomy
- › Myringotomy
- › Grommets insertion
- › Polypectomy
- › Septoplasty
- • Nasal & Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- • Endoscopic nasal surgery for blocked tear duct
- • Ear surgery:
- › Tympanoplasty (repairing of ear drum and the tiny bones),
- › Surgery of ear canal,
- › Surgery of mastoid bon (behind the ear),
- › Surgery of inner ear
- • Rhinoplasty
- • Otoplasty
- • Allergy
- • Management of snoring sleep apnea:
- › Non-surgical injection snoreplasty (office work under local anesthesia)
- › Surgical treatment
- • Voice disorders, Laryngeal Microsurgery
- • Swallowing Disorders
- • Bad breath management
- • Management of tinnitus
- • Management of vertigo
- • Management of hearing disorders by using the state of art audiology tests tools in a soundproof room, hearing disorders can be detected and treated early at any age.
Most of the time, you can see our specialist without an appointment, although the waiting time is shorter if you do have an appointment.